He's now officially as douchey as the east coasters

ruggbutt

Re: He's now officially as douchey as the east coasters

Post by ruggbutt »

Pudfark wrote:especially, if you inherited well.....
Maybe it's me, but I'd feel guilt if my people were slave owners. Maybe that's why Slick voted for Obammy.
All the cool LOMAC stuff
Reservoir_Dog wrote:It's been a long time since she's cum
nuf

Post by nuf »

Since i´ve found goldmines like this forums like acwos are just not funnly enough anymore :mrgreen:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showth ... genumber=1
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

ruggbutt wrote:
Maybe it's me, but I'd feel guilt if my people were slave owners. Maybe that's why Slick voted for Obammy.
that's the sort of thing that makes you an idiot. ALL tobacco planters owned slaves. My people owned slaves from 1690(or a bit before) until around 1800. Welcome to life in the Virginia colony.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Daiichidoku

Post by Daiichidoku »

while we're at it, why not round up all those mongols and bring em to justice for 800 years ago, the bastards!
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

callmeslick wrote:
ruggbutt wrote:
that's the sort of thing that makes you an idiot. ALL tobacco planters owned slaves. My people owned slaves from 1690(or a bit before) until around 1800. Welcome to life in the Virginia colony.
That there explanation is the justification of the accumulation of "Family Wealth", it's application to you and why the renumeration is being foisted on you...by Slick...One would hate to think, that his sense of social justice would extend to personal responsibility in recompensing the progeny of the impressed ancestors....

Yup, I sleep well at night.....
ruggbutt

Post by ruggbutt »

callmeslick wrote: that's the sort of thing that makes you an idiot. ALL tobacco planters owned slaves. My people owned slaves from 1690(or a bit before) until around 1800. Welcome to life in the Virginia colony.
So was whippin' and beatin' them thar niggers........................I don't give a fuck whether it was "ok" or not, your family were scumbags. In some cultures it's ok to fuck 12 y/o boys, in this day and age. I suppose you have no problem with that either..............................
All the cool LOMAC stuff
Reservoir_Dog wrote:It's been a long time since she's cum
GOYA

Post by GOYA »

callmeslick wrote:sadly true......but, that was the morality of the day. No guilt here.
Then why "sadly"?
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

GOYA wrote:
callmeslick wrote:sadly true......but, that was the morality of the day. No guilt here.
Then why "sadly"?
because I am viewing in the morality of my times, I suppose.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

Your view seems to be from the veranda....everybody else views the world from their porch....it would seem that the lofty view is the one further removed from reality, though, you argue the bigger picture scenario well.....you just don't get the smell.
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

Pudfark wrote:.....you just don't get the smell.

that's the only real reason to come here and read your tripe, actually.