It's ok, it's for the children

ruggbutt

It's ok, it's for the children

Post by ruggbutt »

Obama is the debt-master. Bar none!!!! And in case you've missed it, that's all the presidents combined. Since this country started. The ironic thing is that while it's "for the children", the children are going to have to pay it. Muahahahaha. In 20 years people will be saying Carter who? They'll say "that black guy was the worst prez, evar!!!!"

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/72404
All the cool LOMAC stuff
Reservoir_Dog wrote:It's been a long time since she's cum
Pudfark

Re: It's ok, it's for the children

Post by Pudfark »

Obama does remind me of a "Katrina Refugee" with a FEMA Debit Card........in Houston....2005
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

Has anybody told Barry....that he don't get to keep the jet....after he is fired...?
GOYA

Post by GOYA »

callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

don't worry Goya, facts don't matter to these folks, any more than the deficit mattered to Dick Cheney.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Darkhorse

Post by Darkhorse »

Goya, Slick - YHO is this a site that can be trusted? Isn’t the green line in that graph someone’s theory? Where can I find the meat behind that theory? Keep in mind I am not defending the crooks on the right over the crooks on the left.
Now we have demonstrable evidence that if you try to lead from behind, eventually the guys up front will stop looking back for instructions.
Government-coerced expression is a feature of dictatorships that has no place in a free country
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

DH, frankly didn't even notice the green line the first time I saw the chart, but it would seem to be a simple extrapolation. Not exactly a theory, just simple mathematics. However, to be fair, one could do the same extrapolation in, say, 10 years about Obama's contribution to the debt, should he not reshape the budget balance, and get a similar graph.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

Yeah, Slick a similar graph...to a point...when that point is reached, the best we can all hope for is a flat line.....and at the current rate of spending, that's a dream......