BEAT WHITEY!!

ruggbutt

Re: BEAT WHITEY!!

Post by ruggbutt »

Up until the past decade (or so) both parties were fairly moderate. Now they're both out of control, with the Dems out of control leaning Marxist.
All the cool LOMAC stuff
Reservoir_Dog wrote:It's been a long time since she's cum
Daiichidoku

Post by Daiichidoku »

sucker
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

GOYA wrote:One or the other may appear to espouse your ideology, but in truth, they're both fucking us in a rather severe fashion.

thank you, Goya, for bursting in with some common sense. I tried to lay that very fact out, and additonally, the stupid political bickering that plays into the hands of those pulling the strings. They'll never get it, some of these folks. As I said elsewhere, at least the Progressives sort of see who the enemy is, the right is serving as a group of tools for the folks who would subjugate them within a couple more generations.

aside--to a Louisvillian: spent a fine Saturday at Saratoga. Horse racing at that level is marvelous. I've got to get back to the Derby one of these days.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
GOYA

Post by GOYA »

If you want to experience horse racing, stay the hell away from Churchill Downs on Derby Day.
There are elite races all day long but the day is not about the races. Try Breeders Cup instead.
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

GOYA wrote:If you want to experience horse racing, stay the hell away from Churchill Downs on Derby Day.
There are elite races all day long but the day is not about the races. Try Breeders Cup instead.
lad, I've 'experienced' horse racing my whole life. Owned a couple(both mediocre), and caught races from steeplechase venues to major tracks. Derby Day(or rather week) is about the socialization as much as the races. Hell, the last two Derbies I attended, I was barely conscious by Derby Day itself. For the epitome of Kentucky Horse Racing(IMHO only), opening day of Keeneland's spring meet probably can't be beat. And, for horse racing as it ought to be, the Middleburg Hunt in Virginia or maybe the Fair Hill Races in Maryland are tops. I'd probably give the nod to Fair Hill for the crabcakes alone.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

It seems that Slick is back.....and off to the "races"........again.
Wullie

Post by Wullie »

callmeslick wrote:
GOYA wrote:One or the other may appear to espouse your ideology, but in truth, they're both fucking us in a rather severe fashion.

thank you, Goya, for bursting in with some common sense. I tried to lay that very fact out, and additonally, the stupid political bickering that plays into the hands of those pulling the strings. They'll never get it, some of these folks. As I said elsewhere, at least the Progressives sort of see who the enemy is, the right is serving as a group of tools for the folks who would subjugate them within a couple more generations.

aside--to a Louisvillian: spent a fine Saturday at Saratoga. Horse racing at that level is marvelous. I've got to get back to the Derby one of these days.
As usual Goya nails it. BTW slick, I've voted Democrat in the past and NEVER since 1973 have I voted a straight ticket.

So, stop the bickering and we can all jump jump into slick's sinking boat of liberalism for a quiet ride down shit river to watch the ponies run.

No thanks.
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

As long as Slick is riding the little pony....us common folks have to watch our step....and we are...and we're getting real good at it.....

Old Pudfark sez: " So watch your step....and don't look at the ass on the horse... "
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

watching the ponies run was a pleasant break from the usual parade of horse's asses on display here. :lol:
Buzz

Post by Buzz »

HEY!