Include all weapons

Manly Men Talking About Manly Things.
Soapy

Re: Include all weapons

Post by Soapy »

In the UK you can be jailed for carrying any sort of weapon at all..

A few weeks back my 11 year old son was talking about how some of his friends were considering carrying knives ( these are decent kids not gang members ) as protection against the local idiots. I was carrying a can of peas, a newspaper and a carton of milk.

I was a bit shocked at what he said but glad he brought it up, so I could lecture him about not carrying any weapon. Basically I told him that if you can't fight it out with your fists, then run away.

But at the same time I pointed out lots of "found" weapons lying around, i.e. an old car jack, an empty calor gas tank etc and how if he was walking along and saw a crowd of ner do wells he could always source something to defend himself with ( if flight was not an option ).

Also I pointed out the rim of the can of peas, and how, if it connected with some asshole's nose, it would bust it quite well, and the newspaper can be used to parry or trap a knife if needs be.

He asked about the carton of milk. So I told him "after you parry the knife and bust the guy's nose, you open the milk and drink it to get your energy back"

And that is my stance on weapons :)
Jumoschwanz

Post by Jumoschwanz »

ruggbutt wrote:Where I live if someone is carrying rebar or a knife and approaches you unfriendly-like you have tacit permission to smoke him. Especially if he's the size you say you are, Jumo. You really aren't the brightest bulb in the pack.

At least I can READ. I never said I approached anyone in an unfriendly manner, and in fact wrote that I mainly carried weapons for defense against non-human adversaries. So pour yourself your usual big cup of DUHHHHHH.

And also, check your state laws, as most are either "equal force", or "duty to flee" states, where if you shoot someone that does not have a gun you are in the wrong.

"Duty to flee" States say you actually have a duty to run away! That is really fucking stupid, actually taking away some rights to self-defense.

"Equal force" States, say you are allowed to use equal or reasonable force to defend yourself, which makes sense, because if some dumb pussy walks around with a gun shooting anyone that scares him, he SHOULD go to jail for homicide.

In my hometown this summer a guy was shot to death in his yard in front of his family. He yelled at a passing motorist who was speeding in a residential area to "slow down". The car stopped, the homeowner walked towards the car, and the pussy-ass motorist shot him to death! Yes, the motorist went to jail.

So Rugg, you are obviously an insecure little pussy if you are running around with a gun shooting anyone who "scares" you, and with your disposition and lack of judgement/intelligence, you are no better to give a gun to than a chimpanzee........
ruggbutt

Post by ruggbutt »

I only had to shoot one person. He was in my home. But the mere fact that I was carrying I stopped several other crimes including holding a pair of car thieves for the police.
All the cool LOMAC stuff
Reservoir_Dog wrote:It's been a long time since she's cum
JoeA

Post by JoeA »

fatman wrote:
ruggbutt wrote:He richocheted the rounds off the ground underneath it.
Its funny you mention ricochets im in the middle of reading hitlers secret u boat wars 42-45 and the thing to do when attacking a u-boat with rockets was to aim 30 degrees down and aboot 60 feet short so the rocket would come up on the under side where it had a much easier job of penetrating the pressure hull rather than going from above where it had to contend with the superstructure as well
Sorry for the OT but I've heard that's a good book fatman. Worth picking up?
fatman

Post by fatman »

JoeA wrote:
fatman wrote:
ruggbutt wrote:He richocheted the rounds off the ground underneath it.
Its funny you mention ricochets im in the middle of reading hitlers secret u boat wars 42-45 and the thing to do when attacking a u-boat with rockets was to aim 30 degrees down and aboot 60 feet short so the rocket would come up on the under side where it had a much easier job of penetrating the pressure hull rather than going from above where it had to contend with the superstructure as well
Sorry for the OT but I've heard that's a good book fatman. Worth picking up?
Yeah mate forget the secret bit its not secret but Clay Blair gives an awesome read, it opens up a whole new world of understanding aboot the campiagn. Just give yourself a lot of time to read it im going thru this the second time just to take it all in and no doubt will read it again in the future, and the allied asw forces were a blood thirsty bunch